What is included in the tour
- Stay at the hotels mentioned or in similar hotels
- Transportation is as per the itinerary and not at your disposal
- If you have opted for AC, the AC will function only in the plains and not during hill drives
- Meals will be as per your itinerary plan.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All sightseeing depends on the weather conditions.
- Cable car, pony, palki, guide or other entry fees, etc have to be paid directly to the concerned operators on the spot.
- Service tax 3.09% will be charged extra.
- Personal Insurance and emergency rescue charges are not included
- Tips are not included
- There may be extra transportation charges in case of damage to some routes/ heavy rains/ landslides, etc.
- Visit Deoprayag “the confluence of River Bhagirathi and Alakhnanda” that forms the Holy river Ganga
- Visit Rudraprayag “the confluence of River Alakhnanda and Mandakini”
- Visit Karanprayag “the confluence of River Alakhnanda and River Pindari”
- Visit Nandprayag “the confluence of River Alakhnanda and Nandakini”
- Visit Vishnuprayag “the confluence of River Alakhnanda and Dhauli Ganga”
- Visit Shri Shankracharya Math and Narsingh Temple in Joshimath
- Visit Gurdwara Sri Guru Gobind Sin ji Gobindghatt
- Visit Valley of flowers
- Visit Sri Hemkund Sahib
- Visit Laxmi Temple at Hemkund Sahib
Day 01: Haridwar-Joshimath: Arrive at Haridwar, pickup and drive 280 km to Joshimath. On the way visit Deoprayag “the confluence of river Bhagirathi & Alakhnanda” that forms the holy river Ganges. After visiting the confluence proceed to Joshimath via Rudraprayag, Karanprayag, Nandprayag. On arrival transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Joshimath-Govindghatt-Ghangria: Drive 20 km to Govindghatt and start your trek 14 km to Ghangria. On arrival transfer to hotel. Stay overnight in Ghangria.
Day 03: Ghangria-6kms-Valley of flowers-Ghangria: Morning start your trek to Valley of flowers. This trek is hard and steep but it is complemented by beautiful views. Spend your time in the beautiful valley and later return to Ghangria. Stay overnight at Ghangria.
Day 04: Ghangria-6 km-Hemkund Shaib-Ghangria: Morning start your 6 km trek to Hemkund. It is devoted to Sikhs guru “Guru Govind Singh ji”. It is situated at 4,632 meters. After darshan return back to Ghangria. Stay overnight in Ghangria.
Day 05: Ghangria-Govindghatt-Joshimath-Rudraprayag: Trace your steps back to Govindghatt and drive to Rudraprayag. Stay overnight in Rudraprayag.
Day 06: Rudraprayag-Rishikesh-Haridwar: Drive back to Rishikesh/Haridwar.