What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms with attached toilet and bath
- Hot water facility
- Transportation as mentioned, Non ac vehicle during hill journey
- All taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals in Economy package
- Pony/Palki charges
- Helicopter charges
- Ropeway fare
- Priority Darshan charges
- Special Pooja charges
- Personal Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra transport charges in the event of landslides
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above
- Visit to Lakhamandal*, Triyuginarayan * & Kalimath*
Note: All sightseeing depends upon weather conditions, your arrival & departure time. If you want to visit all the places then you have to strictly follow the schedule timing.
- Visit to Gangotri Badrinathji
- Visit to Panch Prayag (Deoprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag, Nandprayag & Vishnuprayag)
- Visit to ancient temples of Vishvanathji
- Visit to Mana village, the last village on Indo-Tibet border
Day 01: Haridwar-Uttarkashi (215 km, 7 hrs drive): After breakfast drive to Uttarkashi via Rishikesh, Chamba. Arrive and check into the hotel. You can visit the famous Vishwanath Temple. Stay overnight at the hotel
Important places to visit: Vishwanath Temple & Shakti Temple
Day 02: Uttarkashi-Gangotri-Uttarkashi( 100 km each side, 31/2 hrs): After breakfast, we proceed to Harsil. This is one of the most beautiful valleys in Uttarakhand. On the way, we can halt at Gangnani which again has hot water springs. You can take a dip here. Then drive to Gangotri (22 kms/1 hr). Over here devotees take a holy dip in the most Holy River of Hindus- The Ganges. It is also called Bhagirathi from where it originates. You can then perform pooja and enjoy in the picturesque surroundings. In the afternoon return back to Uttarkashi. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Important places to visit: Harsil, Hot Water Springs at Gangnani, Gangotri Temple
Day 03: Uttarkashi- Rudraprayag-Pipalkoti (240 km/08 hr): After breakfast drive to Pipalkoti. Arrive and check into hotel. Stay overnight in Rudraprayag.
Day 04: Pipalkoti - Badrinath (80 kms /4 hrs): After an early breakfast, we proceed to Badrinath. On the way visit Vishnuprayag. Drive to Badrinath and check into your hotel. After freshening up darshan at the holy temple of Sri Badrinath ji. After darshan drive to Mana Village and visit Bheempul, Ganesh gufa, Vyasgufa etc…rest of the day at your leisure. Stay overnight in Badrinath.
Day 05: Badrinath – Rudraprayag: (165 Kms, 6 hrs): Get up early in the morning and see the beauty of the majestic Neel Khant peak. You can also visit the temple again. 09:00 am depart to Joshimath and visit Shankaracharya Math and Narsing temple. Later drive to Rudraprayag. On the way visit Nandprayag and Karanprayag. On arrival at Rudraprayag check into the hotel. Stay overnight in Rudraprayag.
Day 06: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh/Haridwar (140 km, 6 hrs): After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh/Haridwar. Transfer to hotel/railway station.
- Please carry a photo Id and proof of the address along with you.
- Do carry sufficient light woollens from May to Aug and heavy woollens from Sept to Nov.
- Carry good walking shoes: - canvas or sport shoes
- If you wish you can carry dry eatables with you like biscuits, snacks and chocolates etc.
- Always hire registered pony, kandi and porter.
- Move slowly and steadily and give the driver enough time for rest.
- Please carry umbrella/ Rain coat and one torch.
- Carry sufficient money to pay for your personal expenses.
- It is advisable to carry your own personal medical kit.
- Avoid carrying heavy jewellery during the Yatra.
- Don’t use soap while bathing/ washing clothes in the river.
- Don’t throw wrappers/poly bags on the road or in the forest during the journey.
- Don’t carry poly bags as it is banned in Uttarakhand.