What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms with attached toilet and bath
- Breakfast and dinner in deluxe & standard package
- Hot water facility
- Transportation as mentioned, Non ac vehicle during hill journey
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch in Deluxe and Standard package
- Meals in Economy Package
- Pony/Palki charges
- Helicopter charges
- Ropeway fare
- Priority Darshan charges
- Special Pooja charges
- Personal Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra transport charges in the event of landslides
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above
- Visit to Kedarnath & Sri Badrinath ji
- Visit to Panch Prayag (Deoprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag, Nandprayag & Vishnuprayag)
- Visit to Chopta “The mini Switzerland of India”
- Visit to Mana village, the last village on Indo-Tibet border
- Visit to Auli by rope-way from Joshimath
Day 01: Haridwar-Rishikesh-Gauptkashi: (225 km, 7 hrs drive): Drive to Guptkashi along with river Ganga till Deoprayag. Then along Alakhnanda up to Rudraprayag then Along Mandakani till Guptkashi. Arrive and transfer to Hotel. Dinner and night stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Guptakashi – Phata-Kedarnath-Guptkashi: Departure to Phata at 05:30 am to take the helicopter for Kedarnath ji. The flight duration is approximately 15 minutes from Phata. Upon arrival at Kedarnath ji proceed for the holy darshan at Kedarnath temple. After darshan return to Phata by Helicopter. Overnight stay in Guptkashi in Camp/Cottages/Hotel.
Day 03: Guptkashi - Badrinath (200 km / 8 hrs): After an early breakfast, we proceed to Badrinath. We halt for some time enroute at Chopta. Chopta is popularly called as the "Switzerland Of India". You can enjoy a splendid view of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks from here. Enjoy the beautiful drive through medicinal forests. When you arrive at Badrinath check into your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Badrinath–Joshimath-Rudraprayag: (165 Kms, 6 hrs): Get up early in the morning and see the beauty of the majestic Neel Khant peak. There is a hot water spring here called as Tapt Kund. The devotees take a holy dip here before taking Darshan of the Badrinath Temple. Have your breakfast and then drive to Mana Village. This is the last village on the Indo-China border. Dep 02:00 pm then drive to Rudraprayag. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Rudraprayag-Devprayag- Rishikesh-Haridwar (160 km, 6 hrs): After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh/Haridwar. Transfer to hotel/railway station.
- Please carry a photo Id and proof of the address along with you.
- Do carry sufficient light woollens from May to Aug and heavy woollens from Sept to Nov.
- Carry good walking shoes: - canvas or sport shoes
- If you wish you can carry dry eatables with you like biscuits, snacks and chocolates etc.
- Always hire registered pony, kandi and porter.
- Move slowly and steadily and give the driver enough time for rest.
- Please carry umbrella/ Raincoat and one torch.
- Carry sufficient money to pay for your personal expenses.
- It is advisable to carry your own personal medical kit.
- Avoid carrying heavy jewellery during the Yatra.
- Don’t use soap while bathing/ washing clothes in the river.
- Don’t throw wrappers/poly bags on the road or in the forest during the journey.
- Don’t carry poly bags as it is banned in Uttarakhand.