What is included in the tour
- Airport/Railway Station pickup and transfer
- Accommodation in double rooms with attached toilet and bath
- Hot water facility
- Breakfast and dinner in Deluxe & Standard package
- Transportation as mentioned, Non ac vehicle during hill journey
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch in Deluxe & Standard package
- Meals in Economy package
- Pony/Palki charges
- Helicopter charges
- Ropeway fare
- Priority Darshan charges
- Special Pooja charges
- Personal Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra transport charges in the event of landslides
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above
- Visit to Kedarnath & Sri Badrinath ji
- Visit to Panch Prayag (Deoprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag, Nandprayag & Vishnuprayag)
- Visit to Chopta “The mini Switzerland of India”
- Visit to Mana village, the last village on Indo-Tibet border
- Visit to Auli by rope-way from Joshimath
- Visit to Haridwar & Rishikesh
Day 01: Delhi-Haridwar: Arrive at Delhi and drive to Haridwar. Local sight-seeing tour of Haridwar and Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri. Stay overnight at the hotel in Haridwar.
Important places to visit: Har-ki-Pauri, Chandi Devi & Mansa Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple etc...
Day 02: Haridwar-Rishikesh-Gauptkashi/Sitapur: (185 km, 7 hrs drive): Drive to Guptkashi along with river Ganga till Deoprayag. Then along Alakhnanda up to Rudraprayag then Along Mandakani till Guptkashi. Arrive and transfer to camp/Hotel. Dinner and night stay at the Camp/Cottages/Hotel.
Important places to visit: Devprayag & Rudraprayag confluence
Day 03: Guptakashi –Phata-Kedarnath-Guptkashi: Departure to Phata at 05:30 am to take the helicopter for Kedarnath ji. The flight duration is approximately 15 minutes from Phata. Upon arrival at Kedarnath ji proceed for the holy darshan at Kedarnath temple. After darshan return to Phata by Helicopter. Overnight stay in Guptkashi in Camp/Cottages/Hotel.
Important places to visit: Kedarnath Temple, Guptkashi Temple, Kalimath* and Triyuginarayan*
Day 04: Sitapur- Badrinath (220 km / 8 hrs): After an early breakfast, we proceed to Badrinath. We halt for some time en route at Chopta. Chopta is popularly called as the " Switzerland Of India". You can enjoy a splendid view of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks from here. Enjoy the beautiful drive through medicinal forests. When you arrive at Badrinath check into your hotel for overnight stay.
Important places to visit: Ukhimath Temple, Chopta & Narsing Temple in Joshimath.
Day 05: Badrinath –Rudraprayag: (165 Kms, 6 Hrs): Get up early in the morning and see the beauty of the majestic Neel Khant peak. There is a hot water spring here called as Tapt Kund. The devotees take a holy dip here before taking Darshan of the Badrinath Temple. Have your breakfast and then drive to Mana Village. This is the last village on the Indo-China border. Dep 11:00 then drive to Rudraprayag. Dinner & stay overnight at the hotel.
Important places to visit: Sri Badri Vishal Temple, Tapt Kund, Bhrama kapal, Narad Kund, Sheshnetra and Mata Murti Temple.
Important places in Mana Village: Bheem pul, Ganesh Gufa, Vyas Gufa
On the way sightseeing: Yogdhyan Badri, Vishnuprayag, Shankaracharya Mutt in Joshimath, Nandprayag and Karanprayag.
Day 06: Rudraprayag– Rishikesh (140 km, 06 hrs): After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh. Evening visit Ramjhula, Lakshman Jhula, Geeta Bhawan, Shivanand Ashram, Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Biketan. Stay overnight in Rishikesh.
Important places to visit: Rudraprayag confluence, Dhari Devi Temple, Devprayag confluence, Lakshman jhula, Ramjhula, Geeta Bhawan, Swarg Ashram, Parmarth Niketan and Shivanand Ashram.
Day 07: Rishikesh-Delhi: After breakfast departure for Delhi.
- Please carry a photo Id and proof of the address along with you.
- Do carry sufficient light woollens from May to Aug and heavy woollens from Sept to Nov.
- Carry good walking shoes: - canvas or sport shoes
- If you wish you can carry dry eatables with you like biscuits, snacks and chocolates etc.
- Always hire registered pony, kandi and porter.
- Move slowly and steadily and give the driver enough time for rest.
- Please carry umbrella/ Raincoat and one torch.
- Carry sufficient money to pay for your personal expenses.
- It is advisable to carry your own personal medical kit.
- Avoid carrying heavy jewellery during the Yatra.
- Don’t use soap while bathing/ washing clothes in the river.
- Don’t throw wrappers/poly bags on the road or in the forest during the journey.
- Don’t carry poly bags as it is banned in Uttarakhand.