What is included in the tour
- Airport/Railway Station pickup and transfer
- Accommodation in double rooms with attached toilet and bath
- Hot water facility
- Breakfast and dinner in Deluxe & Standard package
- Transportation as mentioned, Non AC vehicle during hill journey
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch in Deluxe & Standard package
- Meals in Economy package
- Pony/Palki charges
- Ropeway fare
- Priority Darshan charges
- Special Pooja charges
- Personal Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra transport charges in the event of landslides
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above
- Govt service tax
- Visit to Sri Badrinath ji
- Visit to Panch Prayag (Deoprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag, Nandprayag & Vishnuprayag)
- Visit to Mana village, the last village on Indo-Tibet border
- Visit to Auli by rope-way from Joshimath
- Visit to Rishikesh
Day 01: Haridwar-Rudraprayag-Pipalkoti( 235 km/8 hrs): After breakfast drive to Pipalkoti. On the way visit Deoprayag “the confluence of river Bhagirathi and Alakhnanda” that form the holy river Ganga. Later proceed to Rudraprayag and visit the confluence of Mandakini and Alaknanda. Drive to Pipalkoti and Stay overnight in Pipalkoti.
Day 02: Pipalkoti-Badrinath (80 km /4 hrs): After an early breakfast, we proceed to Badrinath. On the way visit Vishnuprayag. Drive to Badrinath and check into your hotel. After freshening up darshan at the holy temple of Sri Badrinath ji. After darshan drive to Mana Village and visit Bheempul, Ganesh gufa, Vyasgufa etc. Rest of the day at your leisure. Stay overnight in Badrinath.
Day 03: Badrinath–Rudraprayag: (165 km, 6 hrs): Get up early in the morning and see the beauty of the majestic Neel Khant peak. You can also visit the temple again. 09:00 am depart to Joshimath and visit Shankaracharya Math and Narsing temple. Later drive to Rudraprayag. On the way visit Nandprayag and Karanprayag. On arrival at Rudraprayag check into a hotel. Stay overnight in Rudraprayag.
Day 04: Rudraprayag– Rishikesh/Haridwar (140 km, 6 hrs): After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh/Haridwar. Transfer to hotel/railway station.
- Please carry a photo Id and proof of the address along with you.
- Do carry sufficient light woollens from May to Aug and heavy woollens from Sept to Nov.
- Carry good walking shoes: - canvas or sport shoes
- If you wish you can carry dry eatables with you like biscuits, snacks and chocolates etc.
- Always hire registered pony, kandi and porter.
- Move slowly and steadily and give the driver enough time for rest.
- Please carry umbrella/ Rain coat and one torch.
- Carry sufficient money to pay for your personal expenses.
- It is advisable to carry your own personal medical kit.
- Avoid carrying heavy jewellery during the Yatra.
- Don’t use soap while bathing/ washing clothes in the river.
- Don’t throw wrappers/poly bags on the road or in the forest during the journey.
- Don’t carry poly bags as it is banned in Uttarakhand.