What is included in the tour
- Airport/Railway Station pickup and transfer
- Accommodation in double rooms with attached toilet and bath
- Hot water facility
- Breakfast and dinner in Deluxe package
- Transportation as mentioned, Non ac vehicle during hill journey
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch in Deluxe package
- Meals in Economy & Standard package
- Pony/Palki charges
- Ropeway fare
- Priority Darshan charges
- Special Pooja charges
- Personal Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra transport charges in the event of landslides
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above
- Govt service tax
- Visit to Sri Badrinath ji
- Visit to Panch Prayag (Deoprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag, Nandprayag & Vishnuprayag)
- Visit to Mana village, the last village on Indo-Tibet border
- Visit to Auli by rope-way from Joshimath
- Visit to Haridwar & Rishikesh
Day 01: Delhi-Haridwar: Arrive at Delhi and drive to Haridwar. Local sight-seeing tour of Haridwar and Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri. Stay overnight at the hotel in Haridwar.
Temples & Sight Seeing – Har-ki-Pauri, Chandi Devi & Mansa Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple etc...
Day 02: Haridwar-Rudraprayag-Pipalkoti(235 kms/8 hrs): After breakfast drive to Pipalkoti. On the way visit Deoprayag “the confluence of river Bhagirathi and Alakhnanda” that form the holy river Ganga. Later proceed to Rudraprayag and visit the confluence of Mandakini and Alaknanda. Drive to Pipalkoti and Stay overnight in Pipalkoti.
Day 03: Pipalkoti - Badrinath (80 km /4 hrs): After an early breakfast, we proceed to Badrinath. On the way visit Vishnuprayag. Drive to Badrinath and check into your hotel. After freshening up darshan at the holy temple of Sri Badrinath ji. After darshan drive to Mana Village and visit Bheempul, Ganesh gufa, Vyasgufa etc. Rest of the day at your leisure. Stay overnight in Badrinath.
Day 04: Badrinath – Rudraprayag: (165 km, 6 hrs): Get up early in the morning and see the beauty of the majestic Neel Khant peak. There is a hot water spring here called as Tapt Kund. The devotees take a holy dip here before taking Darshan of the Badrinath Temple. Have your breakfast and then drive to Mana Village. This is the last village on the Indo-China border. Dep 11:00 then drive to Rudraprayag. Dinner & stay overnight at the hotel
Day 05: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh (140 km, 6 hrs): After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh/Haridwar. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Evening visit to Ramjhulka and Laxmanjhula, Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Important places to visit: Rudraprayag confluence, Dhari Devi Temple, Devprayag confluence, Lakshman jhula, Ramjhula, Geeta Bhawan, Swarg Ashram, Parmarth Niketan and Shivanand Ashram.
Day 06: Rishikesh-Delhi: After departure for Delhi.
- Please carry a photo Id and proof of the address along with you.
- Do carry sufficient light woollens from May to Aug and heavy woollens from Sept to Nov.
- Carry good walking shoes: - canvas or sport shoes
- If you wish you can carry dry eatables with you like biscuits, snacks and chocolates etc.
- Always hire registered pony, kandi and porter.
- Move slowly and steadily and give the driver enough time for rest.
- Please carry umbrella/ Raincoat and one torch.
- Carry sufficient money to pay for your personal expenses.
- It is advisable to carry your own personal medical kit.
- Avoid carrying heavy jewellery during the Yatra.
- Don’t use soap while bathing/ washing clothes in the river.
- Don’t throw wrappers/poly bags on the road or in the forest during the journey.
- Don’t carry poly bags as it is banned in Uttarakhand.