What is included in the tour
- Airport/Railway Station pickup and transfer
- Accommodation in double rooms with attached toilet and bath
- Breakfast & Dinner in Deluxe & Standard Package
- Hot water facility
- Transportation as mentioned, Non ac vehicle during hill journey
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch in Deluxe & Standard package
- Meals in Economy package
- Pony/Palki charges
- Helicopter charges
- Ropeway fare
- Priority Darshan charges
- Special Pooja charges
- Personal Insurance & emergency rescue charges
- Extra transport charges in the event of landslides
- Tips and any other expenses, which are not mentioned above
- Visit to Kedarnath & Sri Badrinath ji
- Visit to Panch Prayag (Deoprayag, Karanprayag, Rudraprayag, Nandprayag & Vishnuprayag)
- Visit to Chopta “The mini Switzerland of India”
- Visit to Mana village, the last village on Indo-Tibet border
- Visit to Auli by rope-way from Joshimath
- Visit to Rishikesh
Day 01: Haridwar-Rishikesh-Gauptkashi-Sitapur: (215 km, 7 hrs drive): Drive to Guptkashi along with river Ganga till Deoprayag. Then along Alakhnanda up to Rudraprayag then Along Mandakani till Guptkashi. Arrive and transfer to camp/Hotel. Overnight stay in Guptkashi.
Day 02: Sitapur-Gaurikund-Bhimbali-Lencholi-Kedarnath (10 km by road,16 km by trek oneway): After breakfast, we proceed to Sonprayag. After medical checkup we proceed to Gaurikund. Then we begin our trek to Kedarnath. Arrive at Kedarnath ji and transfer to hotel. There are 8-10 small private hotels available and they have neat and clean rooms with attached toilet and bath. They also serve hot water buckets. After freshen up proceed for the darshan at Kedarnath ji. After darshan at Kedarnath overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Important places to visit: Gauri Mata Temple in Gaurikund, Kedarnath Temple, Evening aarti, Bharav Baba
(You can go to Kedarnath ji by Helicopter and return either on the same day or on the next day)
Day 03 : Kedarnath-Sitapur : Trace your steps back and return to Sonprayag. Drive back to Sitapur. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 04: Sitapur- Badrinath (220 km / 8 hrs): After an early breakfast, we proceed to Badrinath. We halt for some time enroute at Chopta. Chopta is popularly called as the " Switzerland Of India". You can enjoy a splendid view of the snow capped Himalayan peaks from here. Enjoy the beautiful drive through medicinal forests. When you arrive at Badrinath check into your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Badrinath –Rudraprayag: (165 km, 6 hrs): Get up early in the morning and see the beauty of the majestic Neel Khant peak. There is a hot water spring here called as Tapt Kund. The devotees take a holy dip here before taking Darshan of the Badrinath Temple. Have your breakfast and then drive to Mana Village. This is the last village on the Indo-China border. Dep 11:00 then drive to Rudraprayag. Dinner & stay overnight at the hotel
Day 06: Rudraprayag– Rishikesh-Haridwar (165 km, 06 hrs): After breakfast, we proceed to Rishikesh/Haridwar. Evening visit to Ramjhula and Laxmanjhula. Ganga aarti at Parmarth niketan. Transfer to Haridwar railway station/hotel.
- Please carry a photo Id and proof of the address along with you.
- Do carry sufficient light woollens from May to Aug and heavy woollens from Sept to Nov.
- Carry good walking shoes: - canvas or sport shoes
- If you wish you can carry dry eatables with you like biscuits, snacks and chocolates etc.
- Always hire registered pony, kandi and porter.
- Move slowly and steadily and give the driver enough time for rest.
- Please carry umbrella/ Rain coat and one torch.
- Carry sufficient money to pay for your personal expenses.
- It is advisable to carry your own personal medical kit.