Adhering to all the safety measures to make your trip a very safe and enjoyable one, we arrange for river rafting down the Ganges. Our river rafting trip packages includes rafting trips like Kaudiyala-Rishikesh, Marine drive-Shivpuri-Rishikesh, Shivpuri-Rishikesh, White Water Rafting in Timeless Ganges,etc…We also arrange for Camp stay by the Ganga Beach.
The itinerary of our journey includes -Duration: 2 Nights/3 Days
Day 01: Delhi-Rishikesh-Shivpuri
- It covers a drive of 06 hrs to Shivpuri via Rishikesh
- On arrival welcome drinks are served
- Transfer to camp (Swiss tentage accommodation on silver sand beach on the banks of the Ganges)
- Evening tea, dinner, campfire & overnight camp
Day 02: Marine drive Shivpuri Rafting
- Covers a duration of 3 to 4 hours
- In the morning before breakfast, attend teachings on Meditation and Yoga
- Then after having breakfast drive to Marine drive to enboat for rafting
- This is the Day for gentle adventure with moderate rapids
- This stretch consists of rapids called Black money (grade I), Three blund mice (grade III), Cross fire (grade II +) and Shivpuri rapid own activities
- In the evening enjoy Rock climbing/Rapelling or a nature walk to the water falls (Optional)
- Dinner, campfire and O.N.C
Day 03: Shivpuri Rishikesh Rafting
- Covers a duration of 4-5 hrs
- Attending of meditation /yoga
- Then after taking breakfast, proceed to Shivpuri to enboat for a Grand final Rafting up to Rishikesh
- This is the Day to encounter real adventure while passing through the rapids called Return to sender (Grade II), Roller coaster (grade III/III+), Golf course (grade IV), Club house (grade III)
- Lunch and then depart for Delhi
( 10 KMS)
( 24 KMS)
( 32 KMS)
|Iniciation 2 + g +
Body surfing point
Jumping point (cliff jump) Double trouble 2 + g Hill turn 2 + g
|Return to centre 2 + g
Roller coaster 4 + g Golf course 4 + g Club house 3 + g + Other rapids fall & Brahmpuri to Rishikesh
|Three blind mice 4 + g Cross fire 2 + g Black money 1 + g + Other rapids fall from Shivpuri & Brahmpuri to Rishikesh||Daniel deep 4 + g + Other rapids fall from Marine drive + Shivpuri & Brahmpuri to Rishikesh||The wall 4+ g + Other rapids fall from Bayasi + marine drive + Shivpuri & Brahmpuri to Rishikesh|
Camping is a recreational activity that does not have any age limit. Any individual who likes to explore new places and enjoy the beauty and serenity of nature can embark on a camping voyage.
"In the world of today one can be at peace with oneself only if he is far away from the Maddening crowd." The above-mentioned statement is true to the fact that, spending time in the lap of nature with different adventure activities becomes relaxing. Keeping this fact in mind, we arrange camping for our clients. We make sure that we offer an environment where they can wake up with the birds cher chew and can swim in the fresh water of the river Ganges.
India is immensely gifted with natural beauty and with a large number of mammals, animals, birds, reptiles etc. of various species. We offer a number of tour packages to explore the different wild forests of India with us. Our wildlife tour packages can help you in sighting the wild animals through the tall grass of different jungles.
Some of the animals that can be seen are:
Corbett National Park
Jim Corbett National Park—named after the hunter turned conservationist Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment—is the oldest national park in India.The park was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park. Situated in Nainital district of Uttarakhand, Corbett has been a haunt for tourists and wildlife lovers for a long time. Tourism activity is only allowed in selected areas of Corbett Tiger Reserve so that people get an opportunity to see its splendid landscape and the diverse wildlife. In recent years the number of people coming here has increased dramatically. Presently, every season more than 70,000 visitors come to the park from India and other countries.
The Jim Corbett National Park is a heaven for the adventure seeker and wildlife adventure lovers. Corbett National Park is India's first national park which comprises 520.8 km2. area of hills, riverine belts, marshy depressions, grass lands and large lake. The elevation ranges from 1,300 feet to 4,000 feet. Winter nights in Corbett national park are cold but the days are bright and sunny. It rains from July to September.
Dense moist deciduous forest mainly consists of sal, haldu, pipal, rohini and mango trees, and these trees cover almost 73 per cent of the park. The 10 per cent of the area consists of grasslands.It houses around 110 tree species, 50 species of mammals, 580 bird species and 25 reptile species. The endangered Bengal tiger of India resides here. The sanctuary was the first to come under Project Tiger initiative.
Facts & Figures
- Area: 600 sq km (core area of 322 km)
- Altitude: 400 - 1200 meter above the sea level
- Languages: English, Hindi
- Best Time to Visit: February to May
- Annual rainfall: 1400-2800 mm.
- Temperature range: 4°C in winter to 42°C during summer.
How to Reach
- BY AIR - Phoolbagh, Pantnagar at a distance of 50 km is the nearest airport. Delhi at a distance of 300 km is the nearest international airport.
- BY RAIL - Ramnagar is on the broad gauge track from where the road transport options have to be availed to reach the park.
- BY ROAD - Dhikala is 300 km from Delhi, 100 km from Nainital, 62 kms from Ranikhet,220 kms from Rishikesh and 51 km from Ramnagar. The route from Delhi spans Hapur- Murababad-Ramnagar.
Best Time to Visit - Jim Corbett National Park
The best visiting season of Corbett is from November 15 to June 15. Corbett remains closed between June 16 and November 14, when the monsoons flood the river beds and cut the fragile road links.
Rajaji National Park
Rajaji National Park was founded in 1966 and spreads over an area of 820 sq.kms, the park with it’s magnificent ecosystem, is nestled in the lush valley of Shivalik ranges. It represents the flora of several zones of the forest, reverine, broad leaf mixed forest, chirpine forest, scrub land and grassy pasture lands. There are 23 species of mammals and 315 of avi-fauna here. The Rajaji National Park is named after Late Shri C.Rajgoplalachari, popularly known as Rajaji. Best Tourist season is between November to mid June. The entry gate of Rajaji National park at Chilla is located at a distance of 10 kms from Rishikesh.